Sunday, June 9, 2013

American Gothic Bunny + Easter Luncheon

There are a lot of things that I cannot live without.

It's the little things in life that make me smile. I try to take the things that are boring, only to recreate them into something amazing. It's the way I live... and the result can be very fulfilling.



Like this American gothic rabbit that I made for Easter. It was actually a last minute decision. I wasn't sure what I was going to make as a centerpiece on our family Easter Luncheon. I saw a photo of  "American Gothic" on my phone, and there you go, I got the idea for a gothic rabbit!
 

 
 
 
The picture on top is my elder daughter with part of my Easter décor, and the bottom picture is of my younger daughter when she asked me if she could eat her candy.


 

 
 
In this photo, it shows some of the handcrafted items that I had made in the past, such as my gypsy chandelier. I will show you how I made it on my next blog.

 
 
Another photo is our lalaloopsy family tree and easter eggs with the girls egg silhoutte cameo.
 
 
 
 
Happy Easter Luncheon!
 
 
 
 
 I am very happy with these results. I am looking forward to include these bunny in my daughters future bedroom.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment