Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Barbie's Kitchen



I'm so happy that I accomplished something the other night. I've been wanting to blog but I never had the chance to do it. Must have been that amazing photo I took the other day that inspired me. This is my third blog and I will show you how I made Phoebe's Barbie kitchen made out of a cardboard box.

Here are the materials I have gathered to create this amazing kitchen, plus the Barbie furniture that I had found in the flea market in Roseville, Ca.


                                                             In progress...




                                            I also used the drawer cover to cover the box.



                                                               The finished product.





                               Isn't it great? I got another masterpiece and a happy daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment