Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lincoln Avenue


Lincoln Avenue




Our old studio apartment. I will always love and miss this place.

Living here feels like living in New York. We had the best view of  Old town Salinas and the place was very close to the library.

Plus they had a Victorian touch reminiscent of the 1930's.



Here's what my décor used to look like in the mini foyer connecting the living room, as well as our closet/computer room.

                                                            
My workstation & closet


 
 

 
 
My living room
*Design 1

 

 

 
                                            
 
*Design 2
 
 
 
 
My kitchen
 
Dining Room Table
 
 
 
 
Our view from the dining room.
 
 
Mini bar - liquor I used to enjoy.
 
 
 
Shaun's old computer/gamer room and closet
 
 


 
 
Our bathroom
 
 
 
 
 
Some of the photos had poor resolution. Back then, I didn't have a great camera. I relied on my cheap camera phone. I wished I had taken better quality photos of my studio.


Sad to say, but we had to move to a bigger apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment