Sunday, June 30, 2013

Black Freight



Back when I was a child, I never got to wear a costume during Halloween. This was mainly because my grandparents did not celebrate Halloween.



When my eldest daughter was born I wanted her to go trick or treating on Halloween night. Unfortunately I got sick that day and had to postpone it for the year...

Last year, I finally had my Halloween party and made costumes for my two daughters. My husband and I dressed up that year also.


 
 
 
Here is the sketched of my girls' outfits and how I transformed them into costumes.

 

In this photo is my Halloween part decorations.




 
 








I had this brilliant idea of how the party would look like and how I would manage to put make up on Phoebe.
(Of course the make up only lasted for an hour, but I got to take a photo of her before it got smudged all over her face.)



Holly on the other hand had an amazing hat, but she kept taking it off, I only got a few photos of her because she wouldn't stay still.



We wouldn't have had this amazing photo if it weren't for my grandfather-in-law Melchizedek.


All in all it was a successful Halloween evening.

(Everyone was hungry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment